Our affiliated Stations captivate their entire region by digitally enriching community lifestyles, and restoring Brick & Mortar vitality
Fortify television core, cement station supremacy and engage Millennials, while introducing a local OTT outlet and a Co-op advertising breakthrough
Boost Station/Network programming awareness, promotion, and clout in both physical and digitally exclusive environments
Our Satellite Gateway platform enables residents to efficiently navigate through the experiences, achievements, and moments that define their town. Here members post, discover, and share, their locally relevant insights via 16 distinct interest groups* (i.e. Activities, Art, Fashion, Heroes, Sports, Students, etc.)
Localism.US affiliates leverage three proprietary outlets:
- Digital community content hub
- Station integrated programming, contests, and promotions
- Personalized OTT regional streaming service
* Note: Google is also focusing on interests in their new social endeavor, but their plan is to have people share live experiences (i.e. find someone to go to Yoga with). Our 16-interest group structure establishes a method to discover and appreciate the talents & insights of your local community --- and a means to connect those who have mutual interests and are like-minded.
To revitalize Brick & Mortar businesses we created the ultimate community commerce browsing solution to help residents discover locally relevant opportunities instantly, and we combined it with a self-authoring digital marketing platform, that enables merchants to easily publish daily offers and 'Product Spotlights' to entice local consumers into their stores. It's an effective way to replace the generic store ads which don't resonate with today's impulse purchasing, and convenience minded shoppers.
At the heart of our local commerce solution is a transformative, integrated Co-op (in-co-op) Exchange that revolutionizes Co-op marketing by advancing the brand/merchant relationship through automation. Here the reseller maximizes the influence of the brands they represent by leveraging each brand’s professional video, image & text assets (which Localism.US seamlessly integrates into each reseller's community connected mini-site) to provide an invaluable see, touch, & feel, product fulfillment for the brand. In exchange for these exclusive "Product Spotlights", the brand subsidizes the reseller's low out-of-pocket expense. This in turn optimizes awareness and sales for both the reseller and brand, while establishing a new type of "media roadblock" for the brand (simultaneously activating 'Product Spotlights' with all their U.S.A. resellers).
Our affiliated Stations also become altruistic leaders by enabling every community-based charity & public service, to effortlessly inspire, inform, and boost involvement (without any clutter, display advertising, or expense).
Each affiliate's website news widget is integrated into every member's, ad-free ‘My Local Hub’ page; while member coverage at local events, and physical store tie-ins, help increase TV viewership & engagement.
Our affiliates generate millions of dollars on average, with minimal manpower and expense requirements on behalf of the affiliated station.
- Connectivity: Organize community events & meet-ups, expand upon meaningful relationship building to boost sponsored event participation, develop local 'ambassador' alliances (i.e. Real Estate Brokers), etc.
- Revenue: Garner a larger share of local ad dollars by becoming the digital marketing 'go to source' for participating businesses and offer TV/digital packages to broaden merchant success.
- Content: Create new forms of polling, enlighten town members with comparative results from neighboring towns, and develop new avenues to distribute and monetize content.
We're seasoned media professionals who seek to elevate our television partners, in both their core & new outlet needs, by enabling them to disrupt the disruptors.
Localism.US provides an exclusive affiliate relationship with one TV Station per market. Affiliates can run the gamut of a TV Network, a TV Station Group, or individual TV Stations.
The portrayal of specific TV Stations at Localism.US is for demonstration purposes only and does not necessarily represent an existing partnership.
Copyright © 2019 Localism.US - All Rights Reserved.